What do I do to become an Indiana Real Estate Broker?
* Must be eighteen (18) years of age before applying for a license
* Must not have a conviction for:
– An act that would constitute a ground for disciplinary action
– A crime that has a direct bearing on individual’s ability to practice competently; or a crime that indicates the individual has the propensity to endanger the public.
* You must have a high school diploma or GED
* Have successfully completed an approved 90-hour Broker Pre-license Course and pass three 100 multiple choice question tests with 225 points or a 75%.
* Pass a state exam prepared and administered by Pearson Vue (State Exam).
* Apply for a license by submitting the application and fee prescribed by Indiana Real Estate Commission (IREC) within 1 year of passing the state exam
* Affiliate with a Managing Broker and join your the local Board of Realtors